Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, June 18, 2011
more fun with planking!!!!!
It is remarkable how much fun it is, plotting a planking photoshoot. Here's me on the bridge over the river behind our house---gorgeous eh? And in our yard......
You may need a new teapot. Get one of mine at my online etsy gallery.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:53 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- it all started when....
- you probably wanted to know what our living room l...
- Chuck and the fierce beagle......
- REdefining ADORable....
- partying with Benji, Erin, the wife and.....
- a boatload once again.....
- Soupy? Soupie?? Soupey??? Soopie????
- adorable alert: BEAGLES and BLACK coffee...
- must have been Monday, if everything was gonna bre...
- so much to see....
- and a happy father's day to you too!
- more fun with planking!!!!!
- painting the beagle...
- things you don't want to see.....
- the owl and the pussycat and the zombie
- KILLER beagle.....
- burning down the house....
- when pigs fly....
- the wife and the ass.....
- mustache mug.......
- funky punky monkey junk
- SNOW in June
- the wife returns and more wildlife.....
- car jar!
- Penny and the ENORMOUS...DOG?
- the story of the PINK SOAP dish and partying whils...
- the wife will be on the road wondering WTF I have ...
- "I forget I am married to a star"
- SNAKE no more.......
- June 1.................
- ▼ June (32)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The second one is my favorite.
Hey, stop the nonsense, get up and mow the darn lawn.
Planking is freakin' hysterical. I'm going to get Brian to do it. :)
I'm surprised Penny isn't planking with you.
My favorite is the first tea pot.
Planking is not for beagles. They'd need to be road kill first. Definitely not for beagles.
Cats could plank. Maybe talk your kitty into giving you a planking picture op.
Yeah. Like you can talk a cat into doing anything.
Bow down to the mower gods..... Pray for no rocks, twigs and dog toys to get flung into the neighbors windows by the rotating blades.
I thought you were paying homage to the lawn mower too!!
HAHAHA! The mowing one is SOOO great. When you get an idea, you run with that puppy!! Love it! You rule.
I was afraid for a moment that the mower was still running when you were seized with the urge to plank. Glad it wasn't! Practice safe planking, everybody!
hahahahhaha! Gary you are the "Plank Master"! Love the mower one! hahahaha! Creative Planking for sure! hahaha! Love the teapots! :)
how do you know the mower wasn't running????
Post a Comment