Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Win big! Have fun!!!!



Its an unusual moment here: I am gone for a couple of days at a craft fair in Binghamton, NY Friday and Saturday, and today, Thursday, is insanely busy going to the store, teaching a class and packing for this fair. I will drink loads of coffee.


I used to do fairs all the time, but now people come to me, both online and in person, and I am lucky in that. These organizers gave me a good offer, so I figured what the heck, give it a try.
I got the big kiln's parts and fixed it, so things seem to have settled down at home. This bowl full of tiny vases just came out of the baby kiln and I thought it was a funny shot.

SO, no new posts from me for a couple of days, I need YOU!

I have not had a joke-a-thon in awhile. I love your jokes. Almost 2 years ago I had a joke-a-thon and got over 100 jokes (and printed them and put them somewhere). I will go through all the jokes and randomly pick a winner on Sunday! It could be YOU! There will be a TINY gift prize for the winner :)
Please keep it moderately clean, a joke you could tell a ten year old without getting arrested, like:

Maureen told me this: Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he sits in a boat all day drinking beer.



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is turtle wax so expensive?
Because their ears are so small.
Naomi B.

Anonymous said...

How many are we allowed?
Naomi B.

Anonymous said...

Why do chicks say "cheep cheep cheep"?
Because they don't know how to say "expensive, expensive, expensive". (My 9yo son's favorite)
Naomi B.

Unknown said...

Why did the cookie go to the doctor?

… Because he felt crummy. :)

Glennis said...

Your dog sleeps just like Jack does!

What did the boy mushroom say to the girl mushroom? "I'm a fungi."

CiCi said...

A mother was struggling to get the ketchup out of the bottle when the phone rang. She asked her four year old daughter to answer it. She heard her daughter say, "Mommy can't come to the phone. She's hitting the bottle."

Gary's third pottery blog said...

as many as you like! good start thanks!

Jay said...

Guy goes to the doctor and says he just isn't feeling right.

The doctor does an exam and everything seems fine. So the doc says "I'm going to need to run some tests. You'll need to come back tomorrow so I can get a urine, seamen and stool sample."

The guy says "Why do I have to come back. Can't I just leave my underwear with you?"

k.a. barnes said...

During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"
"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

Cheryl said...

I don't have a joke to offer but hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Considering what you have been posting lately on your blog, I have to wonder why the jokes have to be "almost" clean!

There once was a man named Bates
Who did the fandango on skates.
Til he fell on his cutlass,
Which rendered him nutless,
And practically useless on dates.

Tonya Lynn said...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Nebraska!
Nebraska who?
Nebraska girl for a date she might say yes!

Tonya Lynn said...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

No one thanks to BP

(Wish I could take credit for that one - its fricken hilarious)

Kimberly said...

I hope you sell alotta pottery in that heat!

Lori Buff said...

What did the battery say to the potato chip?
"If you're Frito-Lay I'm Eveready."

Gary's third pottery blog said...

tis an awesome fair so far, one more big day ahead :)
Keep the jokes coming!

Susan Hasbrouck said...

Why do chicken coops have two doors? Because if they had four doors they'd be a sedan!!!!!

unmitigated me said...

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Interrupting cow
Interru--
MOO!

I am almost 50, and I giggle like a ten year old at that one, every time!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.