Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, July 29, 2010

dog breath and taxes





I am sure it is abundantly clear to all that my cute little beagle is a legitimate tax deduction. AND her smelly food. Without her, would I make cute doggy pots and sculpture? I think not.
It is gorgeous and warm outside, but some leaves on the trees have begun turning and here are a few from my walk just now.

10 comments:

Hilary said...

It's only July. Make your trees stop that! Now!

Unknown said...

Well, Penny is the working alarm system for your business, and no battery expenses!! lol lol lol..Love the Beagle Ware! Really cute! :)

Reverend Awesome said...

Not to brag or anything, but I feel like I kinda look like Penny.

Unknown said...

Since both Gary and that precious Penny have such sweet faces, I do believe the "Awesome Reverend" must be a wonderfully attractive person! I will have to have a little private talk w/you, Gary, re the black cats\sculpture. Love 'em! And believe Momma Kitty wouldn't mind tooo much!

k.a. barnes said...

I think maureen got it right-- penny is your security system!

CiCi said...

Like the cat. Of course the dog is adorable no matter where you put it, on a teapot or cup or alone.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Dog breath!!!!!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

WHAT!! WHAT? But....it snowed in May! Summer just barely got there... The leaves are starting to turn?

Summer is supposed to be a minimum of three months. Unless you live in like, Alaska or one of the Poles...

It ain't right. That's all I'm sayin'.

[exiting in shock and misunderstanding of how Mother Nature works up North]

Anonymous said...

Summers are short here in Manitoba. Haven't seen changing leaves yet, though....

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

NOOOOoooooo!! No fall leaves!! Not yet!!

Well, actually, I *am* tired of being hot all the time... but still...

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.