Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, August 10, 2015

that was Sunday....



The wife and I headed out midday Sunday for a VERY tame adventure, with our picnic:  Sunset Park! I had heard about it, this lookout in the trees over Cayuga Lake, yeOW! Can you believe there was a person there playing a flute the whole time we were eating?  Just for us....




I baked Nicole of gluten-free on a shoestring's blondies in cupcake form, HOT DAMN don't you want to eat those???? The dog does too.....


Finally, I had a gig to walk Kiko, and this sign cracks me up.  The first time we walked near it the UPS guy goes past at 43 then it was nothing...suddenly it started reading 3 then 4 then 3....it was clocking US!
Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Anna said...

did that sign make you want to run? funny :) a flute serenade would be lovely..

Barbara Rogers said...

Ah, removing that fur during summer time. Great pic of your wife! And walking at 3.5 mph had your sign completely befuddled, eh?

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

HA! Now I want to bring the flute and come visit!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.