Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, August 23, 2015

East Hill...



The wife and I biked one of Ithaca's rail trails Saturday, East Hill...just glorious out there.  We usually see the first  orange maple leaves in the last week of July and now at the end of August there are a few trees around ready for fall...it is all too darn fast, isn't it, winter's coming?

But it is not winter yet, not at all.....I was wondering WHY NO HORSES on the trail, but it must be the mountains of horse turds obstructing everyone's path....one section of the trail is behind Cornell University's polo training facility (I know, how posh is that, Cornell has a collegiate polo team?  I mentioned to you 2 days ago when I showed you the horse mug I made to donate that they are doing a fundraiser of which my mug is part...)

Have an awesome Sunday!

3 comments:

smartcat said...

I am in complete denial about the end of the summer!
What a lovely bike trail!

smalltownme said...

There was horse poop on the street in town today! The trolley horses have poop bags tied under their tails, so I don't know where it came from. Maybe one of them overshot the bag.

Lori Buff said...

I love your helmet. Very pretty trail.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.