WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, March 18, 2016
puke on the sidewalk = an utterly ordinary Friday
she "I'm crossing the street this morning before walking past Kilpatrick's"
me "it's the puke on the sidewalk, isn't it?"
A pair of large new vases by me, pretty nice, hmm?
- burned at the stake...
- that wild thing the green and purple do together.....
- more more flowers!
- worshipping at the dog park...
- having been hacked...
- my Georgia O' Keefe period….
- an unexpectedly AWESOME day
- shells strike again….
- what would a dragon eat for lunch?
- flippin' SNOW
- 15 degrees on the first day of spring AND there ar...
- dreaming of: BOATS
- who says snails are slow????
- puke on the sidewalk = an utterly ordinary Friday
- fix your kiln, feel like a million bucks….
- joy at the dog park….
- eating steak with uncle Rico
- not QUITE my birthday..
- in praise of springing ahead….
- spring = froggies and bunnies!
- slooooow and steady…..
- spring is springing….
- from dreamy teasets to bunnies and sharks….
- a fish in the dish….
- Spike sleeps around...
- super bowl day
- if you dream of sharks...
- 2 amusing stash boxes….
- just need flowers
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)