Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, March 26, 2015

working as a lawn boy AND meanwhile, back at the table....



I was dreaming just now that I was a paid driver and lawn boy...which involved mowing the lawn shirtless on warm days....I wasn't being paid for MORE than that, but I was being paid for that, if you see what I mean...
(in reality, the wife, being several years older than me, has joked that if I had been their high school handyboy when I was 16 and she 23.....well ANYWAY I am a zillion times s3xier NOW, I am sure....plus do duty in the kitchen, which is probably the s3xiest thing a man can do, right?)

Enough of my bullshirt.
New bowls and cups by Gary Rith, have an awesome Thursday!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute cups. When I saw the title of the post I couldn't imagine how you were mowing the lawn with all that snow.

Barbara Rogers said...

With the temps you've had lately (er forever!) no wonder you dream about going shirtless! I like the new color split, cute!

Michèle Hastings said...

I love how this new design is evolving.
I could use a lawn boy about now... the grass here is growing and needs to be mowed.

Trish said...

Hi Gary.. the new flowery pattern IS lovely.. Spring! :).. thanks for checking in with me too.
Cheers, Trish

JB said...

Husbands that cook are gold!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.