Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunny Days....



Saturday's temps were between about 9 degrees and 25 degrees...sooooo cold STILL BUT sunny...
so I went to Sunny Days, the store!

You spend all these winter days, the retail quiet zone, making pots for no particular reason other than it is FUN (unlike October to December 24th, when you are a factory machine feeding the retail beast) and then suddenly maybe it is spring and it is time to get those pots out somewhere....
Sunny Days is a sweet store, one year old this week...and she took a BUNCH of stuff to celebrate....

then we took Penny over to meet Kiko the first time.  I care for Kiko nearly every day, and Penny sniffs me over when I get home, now she knows who one of the other women in my life is....

5 comments:

Lori Buff said...

That's a great name for a store. I hope you have some warm days soon.

Barbara Rogers said...

Such exuberant energy...groan from my old bones!

Jennifer Denise Ouellette said...

I love how you have shaped your life to do things you love 24/7.

Michèle Hastings said...

It looks like Penny and Kiko are getting along pretty well!

JB said...

Hopefully the store will be filled with folks getting out and about as the weather warms.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.