Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

comfort food is at the center of it all....

Gosh, the dreams I have had....last night:
in one I was 20 and at a restaurant and a woman stranger comes out of nowhere and  buys me lunch...then kisses me across the table and sits down next to me, whoa! Where did that come from?
FURTHER, I dreamt I was running a hot truck, you know, lunch on wheels?  I made and sold greasy sh!t like to kids at little league games.  In my dream, SINCE I WOULD NOT EAT MY OWN FOOD, I told these kids midgame I was gonna go get my own dinner, back later, but they all followed me down the street yelling they needed their fried onion rings and burgers....

Ahem.  Flowers on prettily rounded pots:  that is comfort food for the eye...

(new pottery by Gary Rith)

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

OOOh, I like the "well rounded" one!

Lori Buff said...

You do have some interesting dreams.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You cooking greasy food? More of a nightmare. :)
Lovely blossoms!

smalltownme said...

I would have thought the kids would beg for your tasty pizza and tacos. Crazy dream!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.