Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

really good and really glad it is over….

OH MY a great 3 day fair weekend.  You have heard enough about it, thanks to you that visited!
I had so much fun.  The weather was really good, the crowd was really good, sales were really good, it was sooooo much fun.  Saturday was especially picture perfect and the music lineup was superb.

You love these events, but good golly you're tired at the end :)

This blog is always all about me, right?  Me and my little self-centered self.  But we bought art this weekend.  The wife knows this painter we met last year…he does these extraordinary little things.  Last we got a pear painting, loving it from the hundreds on offer, it was so striking.  It happened again, but the color scheme is a little different…who knew pears could be magic? :)

By John Carroll of Deposit, NY.


4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Congrats to you...and I'm glad I haven't got any 3 day events scheduled. A couple of all day ones will be enough for me! And being outside all day doubles the tiredness I think!

Trish said...

Hi Gary.. Very nice booth AND work..:).. happy it was a success AND love the painting..a treasure.
Enjoy your rest after the busy weekend. Cheers, Trish

Michèle Hastings said...

Wonderful that you had a successful show AND came home with new art work for your home!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Pears ARE pretty amazing and that is a sweet pear portrait.
Congratulations on a great show weekend!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.