WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, July 24, 2016
didn't realize beagles loved zucchini…..gluten-free pizza and zucchini bread
Like I said the other day, we were over at Amy's farmlet the other day and she loads us down with things like zucchini and broccoli. I buy and eat so much broccoli all year long, do you have any idea how tasty fresh picked, local broccoli tastes??? YUM. Anyway, the fridge was full but being quickly emptied out as we eat this lovely stuff….yesterday, 2 loaves GF zucchini bread (made with walnuts not choco chips) and GF broccoli pizza, mmmmmm….
and whoa! Who knew, little beagles love zucchini…well, she eats nearly everything, I guess….
- so that was an incredibly great day….
- OK. last pestering post about Artist Market...
- Artist market tomorrow!
- change of pace...
- serve it in a cup or in a bowl...
- one frog or another...
- didn't realize beagles loved zucchini…..gluten-fre...
- small, but maybe a big deal...
- putting on your A game
- Dilll and Daisy...
- some new mugs and ideas for them...
- he brought flowers
- me and the (little) Mets….
- baking pizza with cats...
- baking with beagles….
- the tale of the elephant in the PJs….
- this is working out pretty well….
- back into it...
- Yogi and Kiko...
- really good and really glad it is over….
- July fest…..
- July fest Friday-Sunday
- July fest this weekend in Binghamton, NY!
- the millions of odds and ends it takes to make a p...
- rain on the parade...
- princes and dragons….
- you need a thick and heavy wool scarf in July….
- gluten-free apple bread, just what you were dying ...
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)