WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, July 4, 2016
rain on the parade...
I have become an OLD MAN and dearly wish that the EVENINGS around July 4th featured heavy rains, thus driving all the late night partiers and their noisemakers inside. I am not sure where humanity got the idea that LOUD NOISES are a good idea….
in other, more soothing and enlightening news, a new elephant teapot by me! Have a most excellent day and week everybody!
- so that was an incredibly great day….
- OK. last pestering post about Artist Market...
- Artist market tomorrow!
- change of pace...
- serve it in a cup or in a bowl...
- one frog or another...
- didn't realize beagles loved zucchini…..gluten-fre...
- small, but maybe a big deal...
- putting on your A game
- Dilll and Daisy...
- some new mugs and ideas for them...
- he brought flowers
- me and the (little) Mets….
- baking pizza with cats...
- baking with beagles….
- the tale of the elephant in the PJs….
- this is working out pretty well….
- back into it...
- Yogi and Kiko...
- really good and really glad it is over….
- July fest…..
- July fest Friday-Sunday
- July fest this weekend in Binghamton, NY!
- the millions of odds and ends it takes to make a p...
- rain on the parade...
- princes and dragons….
- you need a thick and heavy wool scarf in July….
- gluten-free apple bread, just what you were dying ...
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)