Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

me and the (little) Mets….



It is our great fortune that the NY Mets have a minor league team near us in this tidy little stadium in Binghamton which has  great seats and great prices….how could my dad and I resist a game, especially since it was grandfather's day and he got a FREE ticket?  Weather was perfect, game was perfect (well, back and forth with the Mets losing 7-6…it was SO close and exciting) and there were mascots all over the place and TRAINS, yes, TRAINS go through the outfield….
Huge freight trains all day, BONUS!

3 comments:

smartcat said...

A lovely way to spend an afternoon with your father.
I'm not a baseball fan but many friends love the PawSox Pawtucket Red Sox) games over going to Boston for the big show!

Michèle Hastings said...

Looks like a great father - son day!

Lori Buff said...

Back in the day when my Grandmother was a fan she watched a team called the Brooklyn Trolly Dodgers, so named because of the trolly track running through the outfield. I guess it’s not so unusual, at least not for a NY team.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.