WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Left the house Friday at 5am to begin the setup at July fest in Binghamton, NY. It was a pretty thrilling day, and the promised rain showers showed up only a few minutes before the end of day which was good timing :) I know so many people related to this show after 7 years--you wonder how 12 months could have disappeared and here you are with the same customers, the same artists, it is fun!
In 2003 the wife and I developed an acquaintance with another blogger, an illustrator, who lived in Pennsylvania. We moved from NH to NY and became Facebook friends and have been in touch 13 years…and yesterday I turned around and there were THOSE eyes, that face I had seen in a thousand photos. I met Sunny K in the flesh for the first time ever, after 13 years and it was a thrill…. that has happened a lot over the years, so many nice people met on the web who make the effort to meet face to face. I wish we all lived in the same actual town! But yesterday was very special indeed….
- so that was an incredibly great day….
- OK. last pestering post about Artist Market...
- Artist market tomorrow!
- change of pace...
- serve it in a cup or in a bowl...
- one frog or another...
- didn't realize beagles loved zucchini…..gluten-fre...
- small, but maybe a big deal...
- putting on your A game
- Dilll and Daisy...
- some new mugs and ideas for them...
- he brought flowers
- me and the (little) Mets….
- baking pizza with cats...
- baking with beagles….
- the tale of the elephant in the PJs….
- this is working out pretty well….
- back into it...
- Yogi and Kiko...
- really good and really glad it is over….
- July fest…..
- July fest Friday-Sunday
- July fest this weekend in Binghamton, NY!
- the millions of odds and ends it takes to make a p...
- rain on the parade...
- princes and dragons….
- you need a thick and heavy wool scarf in July….
- gluten-free apple bread, just what you were dying ...
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)