WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, December 16, 2010
the wife tells me all about myself...
Like I say, I am doing this ten day thing, you can see the list all the way below.
Day 2, 9 things about me!!!! I am bored with my talking about myself--I always talk about myself. So I asked the wife to do it for me, my comments in parenthsis--(she is mighty nice, I doubt I would be that nice about myself)
the wife tells me I:
1: have curly hair (you can see that in pics, right?)
2: likes to read (that is ALL I do--and since libraries are still free, I can save my allowance for other, less savory things...)
3: is youngest child (I act like one too---perpetual baby ...)
4: hates surprises (HATEHATEHATE that is what telephones are for...it is part of my organized personality...see below---I also broke somebody's tooth once when they came up behind me and jabbed my ribs, I leaped up so quick, my head slammed their jaw, OOOPS!)
5: not above peeking at presents (ahem, see above)
6: tries to diplomatically defuse angry situations with laughter and jokes (I have gotten in trouble for this--people say I am not a serious person, but I can be serious, but why bother???)
7: determined or you could say persistant (I know how to get out of bed and get to work :)
8: DRIVEN (DITTO)
9: organized (some would say focused---and I may be organized, but I am not by nature TIDY, I can be very messy)
Bonus: naps with cat midday (that is so totally private and unfair! Sometimes I fall asleep with the dog!)
(personal bonus items: I have a large and beautifully toned purple birthmark under my hair above my ear. It matches the purple paint of our house, when you think about it. I was hit by a car while riding my bike in 8th grade. Smashed the windshield with my head. I am still VERY nervous about traffic although I love to walk and bike)
snicker snicker...a heavy metal Christmas!
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST...
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)