WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY August 3 and 17 . Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014
Sunday, December 19, 2010
more silliness for a Sunday....
(pottery and ornaments by Gary Rith)
Julie lives around the corner, and last week she emails at like 6 am "I need frog mugs for my brother, is there still time?" and I am like "I can make 'em and fire 'em real quick, in the baby kiln" and at the same time Tiffany is like "I need ornaments" and I am like "WILL DO, right now, then fire them in the baby kiln". Tiffany, of course, is mother of the famous baby Alex, and YOU KNOW I had to make a baby Alex Santa ornament.
Julie's story was good "my brother does NOT like cute stuff, but we have a frog bowl of yours, and he was visiting. We were using it, and he just loved it! So we thought he would like frog mugs". See that is the thing, we can convert even people who hate cute to love my work.
You know I am doing this 10 ten day thing, right? List below. Today is 6 things I wish I hadn't done.
Good lord, I canNOT think of a single thing. I must perfect. :)
(I have never impregnated anyone, failed a class, been kicked out of anything, killed or physically hurt anyone, been arrested or developed any addictions: by that very low bar, I am a success, am I not?)
Superb video here.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
- ► 2014 (208)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST...
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)