Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
Monday, December 20, 2010
party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
Kerry and Brett came over yesterday, and Jacques Le Soq was back in town visiting his rotton cousin, my well known French sock monkey, Georges Le Soq. It goes without saying that Kerry and Brett are dog people....(my pal Becky Jo in Iowa made the awesome chip and dip dishes here and Ben painted the awesome small painting to Jacques' right)
So as you know, I have this ten day thing going on, midway through now, which Kerry got me started on, complete list below.
Day 5: five people who mean a lot to me. OH GOSH.
1) the wife! Friday is our 18th wedding anniversary, BTW
2) the beagle! she is adorable even if she is not an angel
3) Buster, our 12 year old lab! The best behaved, sweetest dog ever.
4) Emily cat! Sweetest CAT ever...
5) Spike cat! Spike is a CLOWN. Spike is smart, and uses his small cat brain for fun.
6) also, in no particular order, I absolutely adore (and yourself reading this too, I adore you too!) BrettKerryChristiStev0JudyAnnaKariKyleDerekAlanBeckyJoBen
Lynda and Baby Alex but definately I do NOT like _____
Here's a tune to LOVE. Gosh, the sound here is terrific.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST...
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)