WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, June 15, 2014
why do I have to keep going back to high school?
(new pitchers by Gary Rith--gosh I loooooove pitchers! Fat, tall, round, short, they are all good :)
I dreamt last night that I had to go to a new high school and it was huge and confusing and I was lost--I have had this dream a zillion times since I was a teen.
I was telling my mother yesterday about a girl who is a good friend and neighbor going all the way back to middle school and high school who asked if I was going to the 30th reunion.
I said "I am not a reunion type of guy, plus we went to school with a lot of sh!theads. I see the people I want to see". (besides, as my nightmare dream said, I had moved out of that high school midway for another town)
I wouldn't touch high school with a ten foot pole, nosireebob.... the best part about it is that it makes the rest of life look awesome.
(new pottery by Gary Rith - I thought this a fun pair, sort of yin and yang)
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- mugshot Monday and MMMMmmmm, oh MY.....
- " boil thou first i' the charmed pot!"
- in which your S3XYHAWT blog host STRIPS DOWN TO *N...
- when words fail you...
- at THE PLAZA....
- PIZZA: it's what's for dinnah...
- Teapot Tuesday and twisted pizzas!
- mug shot Monday!
- ripply green...
- solstice OR midsummer dreaming
- "when free isn't cheap enough"
- a cat coffee cup is a pretty poor dog dish when yo...
- a posse of pitchers...
- teapot Tuesday and a terrrrrrible messsssss....
- mug shot Monday: slice and dice....
- why do I have to keep going back to high school?
- so THAT was Friday the 13th...
- in which I become a FAMOUS AUTHOR
- a dollar or 2 more....
- pitchers: career choices involving baseballs and ...
- a twist on teapot Tuesday
- my mugshot Monday... new favorites!
- Snowbird's Cottage
- starry starry night :)
- gluten-free rice tortillas from the beagle test ki...
- Penny = NO cancer :)
- the IDEAL
- finally: HOT!
- Socca to me!
- a favorite or 2...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)