WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Teapot Tuesday and twisted pizzas!
(new teapot by Gary Rith---whoa, where'd that texture come from? Killer with that emerald glaze, hmmmm?)
So much to tell you about. Yesterday I could SWEAR I got nothing done.... I had SUCH a busy weekend, and although I usually sleep great, I was up late Sunday night reading a Benjamin Black mystery and I was WHIPPED Monday morning....which is probably what people with JOBS feel like on Monday, right? WORTHLESS. But, I got a new cat gig which will surely make a good blog post next week, and took apart my kiln. It needs adjusting and new parts. I mean, skydiving, cliff diving and kiln repair are those things that sort of make you feel like ........ yeah. Like that.
Anyway, so I sleep great last night BUT, as you hear me say so often, I travel to somebody else's life or something. My dreams are so utterly vivid and real, and I learn things that I know nothing about sometimes. Last night it was day one of driving a vintage bus for the city. A bus from maybe the 1940s, it has curtains on the windows and there was a change counter and all that. I had to learn shifting and driving on the job...and I had forgotten to bring the route map.... luckily the passengers were able to tell me where to go :)
OK, finally, I was really in the mood to try this unusual pizza crust recipe. You boil rice per usual then form it into a pizza crust, top it, bake it.... really DELICIOUS. Wow. It becomes quite rich, with plenty of cheese (mine is dairy-free cheese) and veggies, mmmmm :) Have a great Tuesday!
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- mugshot Monday and MMMMmmmm, oh MY.....
- " boil thou first i' the charmed pot!"
- in which your S3XYHAWT blog host STRIPS DOWN TO *N...
- when words fail you...
- at THE PLAZA....
- PIZZA: it's what's for dinnah...
- Teapot Tuesday and twisted pizzas!
- mug shot Monday!
- ripply green...
- solstice OR midsummer dreaming
- "when free isn't cheap enough"
- a cat coffee cup is a pretty poor dog dish when yo...
- a posse of pitchers...
- teapot Tuesday and a terrrrrrible messsssss....
- mug shot Monday: slice and dice....
- why do I have to keep going back to high school?
- so THAT was Friday the 13th...
- in which I become a FAMOUS AUTHOR
- a dollar or 2 more....
- pitchers: career choices involving baseballs and ...
- a twist on teapot Tuesday
- my mugshot Monday... new favorites!
- Snowbird's Cottage
- starry starry night :)
- gluten-free rice tortillas from the beagle test ki...
- Penny = NO cancer :)
- the IDEAL
- finally: HOT!
- Socca to me!
- a favorite or 2...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)