WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, June 30, 2013
sometimes you just want to EAT THE WHOLE PAN....
"is there such a thing as BLUEBERRY crisp?" and of COURSE there is! I had never had it, although apple crisp and apple-cranberry crisp are favorites.
Blueberry crisp is the MOST TASTY thing you have ever tasted...well, until I try to make raspberry or peach crisp later this summer....
I am cat sitting for Puffy and the family is like "the garden will go to waste, pick stuff!"
I got purple basil and FLOWERS. Cute flowers and cute gals, eh?
Finally, if you had a cute beagle like Penny, you would make dog cups too wouldn't you?
(dog cup by Gary Rith)
Blueberry crisp, vegan and gluten free!
4 cups blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 TBS corn starch
2 tsp lemon juice
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour, or use oat flour to make it gluten free
3/4 cup oats--I used some of both quick and rolled
4 TBS softened margerine or butter
preheat oven to 375, grease an 8 x 8 baking pan
-in a bowl, combine the blubes with wh. sugar, corn starch, lemon juice, mix to combine and dump into the baking dish
-in the now empty bowl, combine the rest the ingredients with a spoon until crumbly, spread over berries and bake 40 minutes!
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- sometimes you just want to EAT THE WHOLE PAN....
- rocket pup!
- "better than I thought..."
- speaking of those strawberries...
- what makes us HAPPY..and the end of blogging as we...
- here in my car....
- Rastafari DOGGY: "96 degrees in the shade..."
- Moles, chapter two: from YOUR yard to my kitchen....
- MOLE: not just blind rodents! Chapter one....
- June moon....
- what makes you HAPPY?
- not very fat, not very rich....
- f%$king MONDAY!
- you would think today is PENNY's day....
- frogs pigs and dogs....
- zoom zoom!
- your own personal CHRISTMAS/BIRTHday PARTY!
- putting the DOG in dogwood tree
- time warp Tuesday: ninety 3 to ninety 5!
- tails from a SUPER SWEET DOG that I am very proud ...
- without the wife around to dress me, do I look lik...
- "OMFG nobody told me???" and selfies....
- 3 in bed....
- the BEST little gems
- dog day afternoon....
- "cute but with a filthy mouth"
- TIME WARP TUESDAY: "how much you want for that jac...
- if you FORCED ME TO MAKE teapots....
- chickensit: a new one on the resume....
- when 91 is NOT HOT ENOUGH...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)