WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Shows! Come see me: Cooperstown Arts Association Nov.-Dec, Aurora Art and Design, Nov. and Dec, Temple Beth El, Ithaca, Nov. 22, Open Studio HERE , November 27-28, Ellis Hollow Fair, Dec 5, Space at Green Star, ithaca, Dec 12-13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2015
Saturday, January 15, 2011
"CM looks like a movie star..."
The wife and the dog doing the arctic thing, below a couple of small piggy belly dishes.
The small details of my life? Thanks for asking, thanks for caring: after hacking away at my website yesterday and finishing a boatload of pots and freezing my fingers, it all felt like wicked good accomplishments in need of an AWARD, so i go pick up the wife at work and we go out on the DATE. A camera-free date! I love Mid-eastern restaurants, always tasty veg items.
Then, you know what a 3 dog night is? I think it is an Eskimo expression, or maybe it isn't, meaning "its so cold you get at least 3 dogs to cuddle around you in bed". Well, we had Spike cat and Penny dog and I had more crazy dreams than I have ever had in my life. In one, I was over at my pal Ben and CM's trailer (she does not live in a trailer, but they had restored this nicely) and she looked like a million bucks I was like "CM! You look like a movie star!" and she did, although she looked exactly like herself, and the rest of the dream was discussing "is it polite to tell somebody they look great?". I don't know the answer on that one and you can tell me in comments, but in the dream and real life, she does look like a movie star. Then I had another dream where I was lost in a basketball game, there was another where our woods which we own was being cut down and FINALLY I dreamt Penny disappeared into a sewer...but I saved her and got up and out of bed. ENOUGH with the heavy dreams.
You can dig these fine pots at my etsy shop--a cute sitting piggy bank or a tall goth mug with a skull--whaddya gonna be today, naughty or nice???
You'll love CREED...
- ► 2015 (326)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)