Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today." --CSNY
Saturday, January 1, 2011
2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is there with the pencil and paper, looking intent. He has not been to bed yet, but at least he ran out of fireworks.
He is like
"mon ami, you Americans, always trying to improve yourselves. Always feeling guilty for zomething" and I am like
"It goes back to the Puritans. Americans grow up believing they always gotta be better, at least until they get a reality TV show."
Georges is like
"I vould be good on zees reality TV shows. But us French? We never feels guilty. We live, we love, we party, ees all good" and I am like
"Uh huh. Quite a party YOU had last night, eh Georges?" and he is like
"before I go to bed, I resolve, I guess, what zee internets all say Americans vill do, exercise more, then I be more sexy for zee ladies"......
Golly, I love this tune
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)