Friday, January 7, 2011
tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Penny and ME, but NOT Benji
My best pals Benji and Christi
contact me and Ben is like
"I moved out of town this fall, but I am passing through, can we see ya? Christi is going to Thailand for several weeks too!" and I am like
"you got it, Georges Le Soq was just saying he was missing you guys" (Georges Le Soq being my rotton French sock monkey) and Ben is like
"No feckin' way am I gonna be in the same room as Georges, no way NO HOW". Which is a shame, really, but understandable. Georges is filthy (REAL dirt, he gets around), has bad manners and is lewd.
But Christi comes over, and Penny is all like "RUFF!"*
*gimme some chocolate!
and Georges must have had something besides tea because he, well.....
Anyway, Kasey painted Christi's kick ass little purse so she was with us in spirit, which you see below, C'est Fantastique!
I was digging Dieter yesterday, and oh yes, he had tons of material to inspire him, like Visage below (I remember those days!!!!)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)