WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 13, 2016
PITA: more than a pain in the azz….
It being the first warm day of the spring and in the 70s and HOT dinner not desired, windows open, screen doors too, I wanted to make hummus and pitas. The hummus is easy (make any hummus recipe you want, but if you are using canned chickpeas, boil the hell out of them first, so it does not become a farty experience. That is really the secret to all vegetarian cooking: boil the hell out of the beans…ANYWAY, who wouldn't want to make a quick gluten-free pita bread, easy peasy, no yeast? AND SO delish :) (click here for recipe)
- every day should be...
- a day around the house with a BADASS snake...
- polar bears and poppies...
- the hail Mary pass in gardening...
- porridge with peanut butter and applesauce….
- ginger jars and Jessica Rabbit...
- the field trip...
- quick timeout for some CUTEness
- a beautiful world
- Shortchanging readers: falling down on the job?!
- feeling like a million dollars...
- what was I THINKING?!
- how did you trick her into THAT?
- getting there….
- mice-sized cats….and snow on May 15th…..
- mission control and going on a mission...
- PITA: more than a pain in the azz….
- the wee road trip...
- "you made vases that look like Jessica Rabbit"
- dragons and a wicked cool stash box...
- the paradigm shift...
- a BIG shift...
- c'mon SPRING gawdammit….
- a mixed bag….
- stop the world, I want to get off!
- dragons: fierce or cute????
- "visiting beagle photobombs studio pic…"
- getting off the fast track….
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)