WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, May 16, 2016
mice-sized cats….and snow on May 15th…..
Oi! Where did that come from? Weird things happen--I took an ibuprofen last night and they mix strangely with my allergy meds, or something, and the dreams! The last one had me going up through a hole in the ceiling to take care of our five cats …who were the size of mice and lived in gerbil cages…the litter box was the size of a soap dish! I mean, I have strange enough dreams already…..
these pictures, taken at the arboretum? Then it began to snow…..
- every day should be...
- a day around the house with a BADASS snake...
- polar bears and poppies...
- the hail Mary pass in gardening...
- porridge with peanut butter and applesauce….
- ginger jars and Jessica Rabbit...
- the field trip...
- quick timeout for some CUTEness
- a beautiful world
- Shortchanging readers: falling down on the job?!
- feeling like a million dollars...
- what was I THINKING?!
- how did you trick her into THAT?
- getting there….
- mice-sized cats….and snow on May 15th…..
- mission control and going on a mission...
- PITA: more than a pain in the azz….
- the wee road trip...
- "you made vases that look like Jessica Rabbit"
- dragons and a wicked cool stash box...
- the paradigm shift...
- a BIG shift...
- c'mon SPRING gawdammit….
- a mixed bag….
- stop the world, I want to get off!
- dragons: fierce or cute????
- "visiting beagle photobombs studio pic…"
- getting off the fast track….
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)