Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, July 11, 2013

"gone fishin'..."

Nonono, not really....but let's hang a sign on my studio today:

"Gone fishin'.....for customers!
Find me at the Binghamton, NY July Fest Friday-Sunday!
Downtown Binghamton, Court St, Music! Food!!! FUN!!!!
ME AND MY POTS!!!!"

Have a great weekend yerself...I plan to :)


(new pottery by Gary Rith)

10 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

wishing you great sales!

smartcat said...

Toes crossed for a profitable and enjoyable week end. I took a look at the weather maps and you should have good weather for the week end.

Lori Buff said...

Have a great weekend with lots of sales and fun.

bartster said...

Hope it's a great event and some people get introduced to your way cool work. Will Penny and family be doing PR as well?

Sandi McBride said...

Make a bundle...love your work..especially the teapot I'm looking at with what appears to be a cat for top grip...lovely
Sandi

Gary's third pottery blog said...

well, the knob is actually just a swirl on the teapot, but thanks :)

Emily SIL said...

That is a beautiful close-up of Penny at the top of the blog!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Cute cat mugs!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hope your weekend sale was wonderful!

RachelD said...

I just keep coming back and smiling at this green pot---the little be-twoodle on top is just the most charming pot-knob in all the history of clay. From one angle, it's a twirl of smoke; from another, a proud Pom's pompous little tail, and from this one right HERE---a tiny smooth-jade Qin warrior, bowing obeisance to his lord.

And a stream of talkers and advisors must get wearing, after a while. Sure their play-doh snake was just the talk of pre-school when Miss Keebler put it up on the display shelf, but there are more than four colors, now. And their monologue is blocking that nice couple with their eyes on the green ensemble.

I love your adventures. Do you do Bespoke?

rachel

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.