Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Sunday, February 12, 2012

monster Sunday....

Had a nice surprise Saturday: my monster bowls came outta the kiln looking OOOOLALA and I like the little one here so much I kept it. Later that same day, Amy came over to see us and I had a chance to put it and other favorite pots out for afternoon tea....
have an awesome Sunday!

1 comment:

Michèle Hastings said...

awwwe... look at Spike sleeping in the pretty box!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.