Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

WHOOPSIE! The big mistake...




OK, so I recheck the notice yesterday to find that the deadline for the exquisite little things show was NOT September 22 but September 2….dammit.

But I had considered my entries and it was between these 2 groups of 3 yesterday….I don't feel as bad about blowing the deadline as you would think, as it inspired me to make some wicked great stuff I may not have otherwise….

Which group of 3 would you choose?

3 comments:

smartcat said...

Bummer on the date confusion!

The top photo is of the three I chose! Great minds! :-D

Trudy said...

And I would have picked the bottom ones....love the two color, spotty one

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh my goodness, that's the pits. I like the bottom trio because of different textures on the walls of the pots, and you are notorious (well known) for your animals on pots. But the top ones are also lovely! Keep on trucking!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.