Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, September 10, 2016

making a quilt….


finito!
There was a goose down quilt for a dollar at the yard sale last week, unused but had snowmen on it! The wife wanted it, and wanted to quilt a cover for it, so she did.  She went through her cloth stash and I wanted these greens… she made a pillow too! How awesome is this?!

4 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

Beautiful! Maude is so talented.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Beautiful! I see that she had excellent helpers too. Does she do all of her sewing on that antique treadle machine? We still have my grandma's old White brand sewing machine. :)

Deborah J said...

That's lovely. I wish I was that talented. I have a similar sewing machine but it's largely a decoration. Lol

cm said...

Spike says that one seam is a little crooked. Penny says put it down already, I need a nap. ;-)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.