Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super WHAT?

Is this the Super Bowl nobody cared about? Maybe.  I don't think anybody in this house is paying much attention, although it seems like Carolina's turn, so I say good luck to them.  We will be at the late afternoon screening of Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts…the cartoons that could win an Oscar! Just after the wife and I became an item 24 years ago, this was one of our first dates, and every year we try to go, why wouldn't EVERYBODY?

As you can see from my new mugs below, I like animation and cartoons and comics, right?  Have an awesome day!

4 comments:

smartcat said...

Agree about the Superbowl. Even the markets don't seem terribly enthusiastic!

Cute mugs! Guess what I am drinking tea from today?

Michèle Hastings said...

Every marquee in the area reads, "Go Panthers!" I will be in my jammies, eating a bowl of homemade soup, watching Downton Abbey.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great looking people/critters on those mugs...yes you do cartoon-quality folks! Pleasing. A sleepy morning person drinking out of one of those would be naming them. Have fun at the "short showing." I'm going to a Super Bowl party, after all. I've even watched a few games of the Panthers' and know the names of at least a few players who do well.

smalltownme said...

I don't watch football, I love those mugs, and I'm really jealous of you seeing the animated shorts. That is my idea of a good time!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.