WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
so bad you have to have fun...
Pretty average January for us. I mean, we have seen Januarys with a LOT MORE snow, but we have had plenty, and we have had COLDER Januaries, but I mean, the below zero stuff persists...
Does complaining help? It probably brings out the more devilish side of Mother Nature, actually "Ooooh, send another gust of wind straight down the back of Gary's pants, I'll show him COLD!"
I wrote this haiku yesterday after running out there, post snowstorm. It really must be true, because I had asked myself "why does every passing car smile and wave at me?"
Running in the cold,
People think my grimace of
Pain is a smile.
Here are some great pots. Cold weather and being inside is highly conducive to works of great art, don't you think? There are times when its like GOOD GOLLY put me on THAT beach NOW!
- ► 2016 (324)
- January is a four letter word...
- "man are you DUMB"
- so bad you have to have fun...
- Teapot Tuesday, a wily bank heist or 2 and a few i...
- Spike cat poses for his MUGSHOT (Monday!)
- 15 + years and no....?
- this is why and what I blog
- these are the last pitchers for ...well, a couple ...
- pouring pitchers and p!ss!ng!
- teapot on teapot action for Teapot Tuesday!
- hippos and crocs, dogs and cats....mugshot Monday!...
- thrilling and amazing your guests with homemade ch...
- Get an exorcist!
- this is what ten below looks like....and why 25 se...
- "Gawdammit Mickey, get OUTTA MY BED"
- pitcher LOVE
- mug shot Monday: struck with an idea or 2....
- If these mugs are nice, you should see the blue on...
- those bunnies are bigger than my beagle....
- a tale of two teapots: first of twenty fifteen!
- visit ME!
- ROUGH BEHAVIOR: new year, new dishes
- the six year old apprentice....
- start the new year in the RED
- New Year's resolution scorecard: ZERO
- 2015: NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)