WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, January 30, 2015
I ran the Chicago marathon twice in the early nineties. I wouldn't say I was more fit then than now, but I must have had more energy and endurance because I can't imagine running another 26.2. I run everyday, but the most recently was 7 miles. I was dreaming just now in DEEP detail that I was running another marathon. There were fewer people than the 30-50,000 Chicago would have, and I kept needing to find porto potties. I made 7 miles easily enough but then I woke up.
OK, the hot sauce up there? I showed you last week a little holder I made for 2 bottles...but we have 4 bottles going at the moment on the table, so i had to make another, a little different this time.....
Below? Yogi came over to play with penny the beagle then came in...friendly cats are always fascinated by dogs, aren't they?
- ► 2016 (324)
- January is a four letter word...
- "man are you DUMB"
- so bad you have to have fun...
- Teapot Tuesday, a wily bank heist or 2 and a few i...
- Spike cat poses for his MUGSHOT (Monday!)
- 15 + years and no....?
- this is why and what I blog
- these are the last pitchers for ...well, a couple ...
- pouring pitchers and p!ss!ng!
- teapot on teapot action for Teapot Tuesday!
- hippos and crocs, dogs and cats....mugshot Monday!...
- thrilling and amazing your guests with homemade ch...
- Get an exorcist!
- this is what ten below looks like....and why 25 se...
- "Gawdammit Mickey, get OUTTA MY BED"
- pitcher LOVE
- mug shot Monday: struck with an idea or 2....
- If these mugs are nice, you should see the blue on...
- those bunnies are bigger than my beagle....
- a tale of two teapots: first of twenty fifteen!
- visit ME!
- ROUGH BEHAVIOR: new year, new dishes
- the six year old apprentice....
- start the new year in the RED
- New Year's resolution scorecard: ZERO
- 2015: NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)