Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, January 12, 2014

the elephant in the room...



Funny expression, isn't it?  The elephant in the room:  what you say, for example, when you havn't seen a cousin for a year and she is there chatting and seemingly has a basketball under her tee shirt....
the VERY BIG and VERY IMPORTANT issue that is both obvious but nobody is talking about it:  the elephant in the room.
Or like in our case, the wardrobe I told you about yesterday, smack in the middle of our life and our living room...we walk around it and someday soon, perhaps, it will move upstairs to its permanent spot.
In the meantime, Spike likes it where it is, and doesn't our living room look fun?  Like party central?
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

smartcat said...

Spike looks like he is practicing his vulture impersonation..... ;-D

JB said...

When I saw your beautiful photos of the snow covered cemetery the other day, I thought Wow, you live in Narnia.....Spike is the lion.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Ha! Henry approves of this furniture arrangement. One of his favorite spots is on top of our big book shelf/tv cabinet thing. Half the time he falls asleep up there and I can't find him. It always reminds me of the Peanuts cartoons where Snoopy is being a vulture up in a tree.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.