Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, January 17, 2013

back to that winter wonderland sh!t....

Just a little snow....I liked the warm weekend when the drifts disappeared....


She is a wicked cute dog, isn't Penny?


I made another teapot and cup set....and will make more today, good golly I like this color scheme...have an awesome day!


(teapot and cup set by Gary Rith)

7 comments:

smartcat said...

Penny is sooooooo sweet! Who could resist those eyes and general air of cuteness?

Happy to see that your flamingos are enjoying the snow!

When will you put the teapotcup on Etsy?

Lori Buff said...

Penny is adorable, so is the teapot.

bartster said...

Twenty below (in "American) here last night. It's been stupid cold for a while and we're in for another few days of it at least. So...I LOVED the headline for today's blog. Sunday someone asked if there was a liturgical name for the day...I invented one on the spot...The Feast of Saint Sickowinter...maybe it'll catch on and we'll have a party or better retreat to warmer climes.

Michèle Hastings said...

of course Penny is CUTE!!!
... we are expecting snow tonight here in North Carolina! and to think that we just had temps in the 70's.

learning ceramics said...

Puppy!!! so cute!!!

helen said...

These are cute too. Thanks for following by blog - hope you enjoy seeing pics from Portland Oregon~

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Hahahahaha... I happen to love that winter wonderland look, esp. with pink flamingoes, which also look fabulous with the green glaze and piggies.

Our snow is crushed into an icy mess on our street. Please send more snow! Oh, wait... I don't live on that side of the country anymore... please tell Canada and Alaska to send me some more snow!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.