Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY August 3 and 17 . Ithaca Artist market July 26. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

good things



(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Looking good eh? Kinda tinkering with these glaze color schemes--YES. Keepers! And you know I love the cow over the mooooon.....a favorite sculpture I like to make....I should make a 3 pigs one today too....

7 comments:

Laura Meilman said...

They are GORGEOUS!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

...and the cow jumped over the moon....
I love that GREEN!!!

Joyful Things said...

The characters on your pieces always look so happy! I love the cow and the moon.
The mug color scheme is my favorite - beautiful...

Lori Buff said...

very nice

cindy shake said...

Looking great! I just illustrated the "Sow Jumped Over the Moon!"

Michèle Hastings said...

3 little pigs and the big bad wolf would be great!

Susan in the Boonies said...

Oh, you should! Before you know it, you could do a whole Nursery Rhyme series! Great for the walls of someone's nursery!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.