Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
Friday, September 2, 2011
go cute or don't go at all :)
Here you see some mugs I just finished: Helen tells me "my roomie took off....and took all the mugs too. Except one of yours with a bunny on it. I need something with frogs...turtles....and other reptiles or whatever, like a set of 4?"
and I am like
"frog, turtle, inchworm and snake???" and she is like "RIGHTO!"
Poor lady, down to her last mug, makes me feel like Superman, flying in for the rescue...with mugs....
SO, like I keep saying, the quest for my personal holy grail = the CLP, or cute little pot. These 2 sugar bowls, not bad eh?
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- le weekend looms ahead....
- SPIKE gets crafty, do YOU????
- "when I think of Gary, I think........"
- question for YOU! (like, was I commando?)
- tales from a perfect weekend....
- behave this weekend.....
- a hawt and spicy evening.....a reflection on men a...
- letters to .......
- please TELL ME about your own bad self....
- days of wine and....kittens....
- golden sunshine
- wine + great weather = :)
- boring you to tears.....the cholesterol talk...and...
- and suddenly....
- enormously cute
- cats, dragons and zebras.....
- FRANZ the FRIENDLY turtle....
- ten years ago...
- my BRILLIANT idea
- back to normal-ish!
- flooding, hopefully, going down....
- eNORMOUS flooding!
- huge FLOOD!
- good things
- mega-kitchen MONDAY!
- not buttery colored, more buttercup colored....
- I was gabbing while the wife was working
- me, spokesman!
- go cute or don't go at all :)
- yo ho ho....
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (616)