Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, October 9, 2010

very little of consequence.....


So the wife is like "I gotta get photos of this tree with its leaves!" and she readies the camera and this slobby guy jumps into the middle of it and is like, leering back at her....
later, of course, I am like "I wanna get a photo of those noodles" and this gorgeous spokesmodel jumps into the picture and is like, talking up the dish like its the greatest restaurant but its just our kitchen...(I tried out a recipe from a few days ago in the paper---basically, fry up a load of tomatos and add basil and dump it onto pasta, yummo. And can you believe that people have so many tomatos in their gardens they just bring them to the PO and put FREE signs on them? Terrific tomatos this year)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome photos!!

jim said...

amigo, nothin' better than homegrown tomatoes, my mouth is watering. what's maude got in the wee glass? looks like a guiness stout

Unknown said...

Now that is one classy, gorgeous, spokes model you have there. We have had the greatest tomatoes this year. All our neighbors, and my students grow them so we get an endless supply.
The noodle dish sounds really yummy, love the photos Gary...nice blog, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Fresh tomatoes, picked and eaten while still warm, are a perfect picture of late summer.
And as always, Maude is a beautiful model. You are a lucky man, Gary!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.