Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"Men are but gilded loam or painted clay" --Richard the Second, Shakespeare.
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Monday, October 18, 2010

the cat and the fish in the teapot!



(pottery by Gary Rith)
So like I was saying last week, I really wanted to make the fish in the teapot, inspired by the book the Cat in the H#t, where the fish spends most of the story in a teapot scolding the cat. I think its hilarious, and I wanted to make one, but I made one, plus one for the wall and as the top pof this groovy teapot too, tres excellent, eh?



4 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

Just toooooo darn cute!

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are awesome!!!!!

George and Maureen Johnson said...

Absolutely wonderful, of course. Love the Cat in the Hat video also...:)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

THERE THEY ARE!!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.