WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, November 20, 2016
it was HOT while it lasted….
(funny, the things you find on the camera--the cat crawled into the wife's skirt…)
Yesterday we knew the weather report: "70 degrees until rain and snow blow in this afternoon". We took Penny to the dog park and walking on Cayuga Lake..it was HOT…we got in the car around 3 and in the short time it took to drive home the temps fell to the 40s…in minutes, and kept on going until 6 pm when snow started…ANYWAY, weren't we smart for hiking in the hot weather? We probably won't see that warm again for 6 months or more, and YES, there is snow on the ground out there, more predicted each day until Wednesday….
- LAST POST! Blogger changed things and it is a nuis...
- dragons and snow...
- a foot of snow….
- it was HOT while it lasted….
- dragons and skulls...
- flying dragon redux….
- an uptick in dragon futures….
- flying dragons!
- musings upon bullying and fear….
- green on green!
- dreaming of fish mugs...
- Whoa, this has never happened before...
- Cute dogs and pots may not save the world, but the...
- just plain AWFUL
- Talk about a "Day of Infamy"….
- c'mon, America
- dragon goblets!
- red dragon mugs, dragon bowls….
- dragon cookie jars...
- better to dream it than live it..sometimes...
- a little more….
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)