Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, October 25, 2014

you're jealous, I know....

You look at my life and say "wow, he has  the cutest beagle on EARTH, he hangs around the house all day sculpting that cute beagle and his side gig is....walking corgis???? I am SO JEALOUS I could spit...".

I babysit Soupy the corgi every day now.  She is very shy and quiet...but she has been Penny's friend for a few years. The two of them really light up when they see each other. I took Penny and Soupy walking down the street yesterday for the first time....

10 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

I am sure you get lots of compliments when you are out with those two cuties.

smartcat said...

It's great that Soupy and Penny are friends. With their similar coloring and size there is a cuteness and charm factor that adds up to something beyond that.
When will we see Penny and Soupy on bowls, mugs and other pots?

Véronique Gölz said...

Not jealous Herr Gary Potter, just thankful that there is your blog out there which provides a breeze of fresh air when I'm suffocating.
Thanks and weiter so!
Véronique

Hilary said...

So sweet.

Mrs. Potsblog said...

Everyone is having a good time!

Barbara Rogers said...

I love that they're both tri-color dogs. Does the same thing hold that cats have? Only females are tricolor?

smalltownme said...

Plus your lovely wife and your incredible cooking! You are a lucky man.

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

Soooooooupyyyyyy!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I AM jealous! Not sure about the spitting part though. :)

JB said...

Tri-coloured cats are considered lucky in Russia, I wonder if tri-coloured dogs are considered equally lucky? Throwing pots and walking dogs...now that is a good way to make a living!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.