Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY Sept. 7. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Thursday, March 10, 2011

penguin season.....




New penguin stuff and more at my etsy gallery, woohoo!

4 comments:

gz said...

Pingu has a lot to answer for!!!

Susan in the Boonies said...

Oh, how I love Opus! And your pottery!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Cuters!!!!

TechnoBabe said...

You know how much I like penguins. The box arrived safely, still waiting for a time to surprise hubby. Will let you know how it goes.

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.