WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, June 12, 2016
I was thinking the other day "what if a dinosaur body and head were basically a bowling pin propped up on feet with mouth, legs and tail added?!" then I was thinking "I can make a bowling pin shaped bottle on the wheel and take it from there" and so I did….
This is a bank, with a slot on one side and a hole and cork underneath, turned out pretty well, hmm?
- beauty and the beast...
- dragons coming out of my ears….
- carved and turquisey….
- day of the pigs...
- some pretty odds and ends...
- dogs and cats at mealtime...
- here is a cute frog cup and saucer for all of us d...
- speaking of T-Rex...
- carving a pot, the before and after ...
- polka dots and larceny...
- T-rex and bowling pins…..
- where are all the frogs and dogs?
- the roses….
- elephants and tea parties = a natural fit!
- do pigs host tea parties?
- ocean blue….
- dragons AGAIN...
- dinosaur bank
- Yogi at the dog park….
- it is all just a little freaky...
- some tasty odds and ends...
- a rose is a rose by any other name….
- dragon mug and dumping bicycles….
- making curry tacos with cats…vegan, gluten-free, F...
- because making the same dang thing over and over i...
- pitcher: not for baseball, not picture….
- snow boarding in June….
- mac and cheese or little zones of awesomeness
- calzones and yogurt...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)