Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, April 4, 2016

Monster Monday….



A week or so ago I showed myself making a couple of dragon candle holders…DANG they were popular, both sold before they were even fired.  They turned out super cute, hmm?

In other news:

SNOW! We had several inches yesterday and we are getting more right now.  GAH!  Who needs it???

Finally:  I dreamt I was hired to captain a tugboat pushing a barge loaded with something somewhere…I had no idea how to do any of this but figured once I was behind the wheel I would figure it out.  I had another dream, too, where I went to a live Halestorm concert…. pretty active night :)

2 comments:

smartcat said...

You do so much in your dreams that you must be exhausted when you wake up!
We are expecting three inches or more of snow today with more to follow later in the week!
Poor Winter goes out in the yard and shivers. She refuses to play and looks at us like we have taken complete leave of our senses! Penny looks equally non-plused!
Yesterday's vase is elegant. Love the way the fold becomes the stem.

Michèle Hastings said...

I am happy for blue skies and 72 degrees here! At least you know the snow won't last long.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.