Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, April 27, 2015

baking banana bite muffins with beagles, gluten-free goodness!



I read gluten-free on a shoestring's blog and have 2 of the cookbooks...she came up with this fantabulous little bite banana muffin recipe (recipe, click here!) which was so cute and tasty looking, I had to try....and guess what?  Just as tasty as they look...I added the nut on top for a jaunty look, but the wife reminds me it would also be tasty to add diced nuts to the batter...although, to me, then they wouldn't look like they each wear a party hat....
this recipe is so darn easy, just toss banana and wet ingredients in the blender, stir the dry and bake, mmmm :)

AND, in the couldn't be easier category:  you have seen me make chocolates before, and when I saw my Smucker's peanut butter lid had a new recipe for chocolate peanut butter clusters I was like HO BOY! (recipe click here)
Basically, melt some chocolate, mix in some peanut butter, almonds, dried cranberries OHMYFLIPPINGGAWD.....
have a great Monday!

2 comments:

smalltownme said...

Tiny and tasty!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I'll definitely be trying both of these recipes!

I've been meaning to ask you if you have a favorite GF flour that you can recommend. So far my GF baking has been less than inspiring and I'm going to blame the flour.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.