WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
gluten-free buttered BUNS and Teapot Tuesday #3!
There we go, teapot Tuesday number 3, already!
We had a friend over Saturday and she was in the studio amongst the teeming masses of teapots and whatnot, and goes straight to this thing, with loooooove and affection: "oh my, this is just so sweet".
It is not like I have been ignoring it since it came out of the kiln a few days ago, but it helps to have someone help YOU appreciate something.
I wonder sometimes why I bother making full sized teapots when the small ones are so darn satisfyingly CUTE.
Now YOU can appreciate it, and BUY IT! For sale now at my etsy shoppe!
(tiny teapot by Gary Rith)
OK, you know I have celiac disease, right? No gluten for me, which considering how much I love cooking and baking is a delightful challenge.
I make or adapt a lot of my own recipes.
I have a FAVORITE bread recipe and wondered if they would make good rolls?
YES, makes flippin' AMAZING rolls... which if you don't mind forming balls for buttered buns allows you to be lazy later when you don't have to bother slicing a loaf...although I guess you have to slice the bun at some point... ***
anyway, Nicole Hunn of Gluten-free on a shoestring blog and books has been invaluable as a resource and starting point, as you have seen here in recent months, please click here to check her recipes and buy her cookbooks!
***why does that sentence sound vaguely naughty or lewd? ;)
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- "here in my car..."
- gluten-free buttered BUNS and Teapot Tuesday #3!
- BLACK keys and black thumbs....
- "...wish it was Sunday, that's my fun day..."
- sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don...
- Stonehenge, VIRGIN SACRIFICE and my black thumb......
- Scottie dogs + Porsches = living like the one perc...
- Gary meets a MANGO.....
- Teapot Tuesday TWO: bigass teapot, bigass bagels a...
- thinking outside the BOX... or egg cup....
- back to IMPOSSIBLY CUTE ... egg cups for Easter!
- before we go ALL CUTE for ya on Easter...
- "you made (gluten-free) chocolate bread just so yo...
- BABIES and Sunny Days = SPRING
- gluten-free brownies to DIE for and TWEE serving p...
- TEAPOT TUESDAY number one and dreaming of TWINS!
- WHAT could be more cute?????
- improvisational cooking: "just so good I want to ...
- the first morning WITH and the first morning WITHO...
- the FERN that ate my head....
- THURSday can be teapot day too....
- the last mention of _____, I SWEAR it!
- when life GOES TO 11: a couple of unexpected priz...
- what would Dumbo do????
- Penny had some people over to party....
- KILLER kupcakes... gluten-free!
- day of the dogs?
- a couple of gems....
- birthday week day one: the aftermath
- 48 is the new 84.... ?
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)